I’ve used one single picture and managed to ‘cut’ into 6 images – five images displayed on the top of the profile page and one image as the ‘actual’ profile pic.
For anyone who wants to copy my style (!), all you have to do is block the other photos you’re tagged in and upload photos to your profile pictures album that are the exact size.
You can do this using some Photoshop tutorials available on the Internet.
Too lazy to learn Photoshop and sit through the tutorials? There are many profile picture generator tools that allows you to get the same effect in half the time.
- Upload your desired picture here http://www.piccut.com/ and let PicCut generate the correct images. Use your creative mind to maximize the results!
- Download the generated zip file of the images or manually save them by right click menu.
- First, set the image named “profile-pic.jpg” as your Facebook profile picture.
- Create a new photo album, then upload the other images in the order of their filenames.
- Tag yourself in all 5 photos, starting with “image5.jpg” and ending with “image1.jpg.”
- Hide any tagged photos you do not wish to display on your profile. That’s it!
Try out combinations and post your innovative profile page links in the comments section below or on Facebook fan page or on Twitter. Share this post using social network buttons at the beginning of the post and let your friends change their Facebook profile pages using innovative ideas.